söndag 26 december 2010

Fire Emergency

Fire Emergency

It is sad to see how people behave, nobody cares about their fellow human beings,
in dockusoups on tv you try too be mean, and in the neighborhood one looks with anger and contempt of youre neighbors ..

Nowadays, its just about only animals in distress that people are responding with care, otherwise the tendency is to look away, blame themself.

I walked in Stockholm and saw a fire emergency and did not see the lamppost in front of me so I knocked my self out and faint for a moment,
I was awakened by people stepped over me , pasing me bye
ignored me where I lay on the sidewalk.

Got to crawl up myself and it was then that I felt alone in the middle of Stockholm in The multitude of people.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Säg vad du tycker,Du får vara anonym och robotar är också välkomna.