onsdag 4 december 2019

Melissas Cosplay Kalender dag 4

 Katherine from six the musical 

 Kawaiiwerewolf 9 tim · Day 4 of my Christmas calender 🎄🎄 is Katherine from six the musical . Okej this one is a big deal for me . i am real insecure for this kind of cosplays. I have an unusually big sized chest . well like really .. And i have always hated it . so in all my usual cosplays i always wear a sport bra so it gets as small as possible . because when i wear things like everybody els i get called a slut and s*it like that . but i am really stiving for self exeptence so i thought i would challenge myself by doing Katherine who is a more sexy personality and by making this one using an ordinary bra . Look i am an human being , accept me as i am or move on .. *All my tiktok videos can be viewed on my likee ~ kawaiiwerewolf. But you can also find them on tiktok or instagram * I am on several different social medias such as Likee , tiktok, youtube , Fb, instagram, twitter Name - KawaiiWerewolf Follow like and share ❤

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Säg vad du tycker,Du får vara anonym och robotar är också välkomna.